Bespoke Organizational Culture Surveys
Creating bespoke surveys to meet your needs
Gathering data and information is a crucial first step for companies seeking to evaluate and revitalize their organization’s culture. Surveys are one tool widely used to gauge employee attitudes and track behaviors, but off-the-shelf questionnaires often fail to capture the nuances that characterize corporate culture.
- Customized, targeted assessment tools for organizational culture
- An experienced partner with expertise and insight into cultural change
- A reliable foundation for launching transformative improvement efforts
- Chronic Unease - Developed to determine the level of chronic unease exhibited by potential Offshore Installation Managers (OIMs) as part of the recruitment process, the survey is currently being adapted for other potential uses.
- Authentic Leadership - A tool for assessing the non-technical leadership skills of potential OIMs, this survey was used as part of the recruitment process
- Cultural alignment - This survey was designed for use as part of the tender process and explores the cultural alignment between potential bidders and our client’s organization and core values.
- We are experts in creating custom diagnostic tools responsive to the specific needs of our clients.
- We have extensive experience helping clients achieve lasting change with our flexible, bespoke solutions.
- We specialize in science-based, data-driven tools to promote safe behavior and cultural improvement.