Development of a tool for management of costs, quality and processes in IP communications systems
|Objectives:||The objective of this project is to develop an evolved platform with respect to the current DEKRA’ tools, and which will be built on software tools that can be integrated to generate centralized solutions adapted to different scenarios covering the main needs of a corporate network management center, both from the point of view of the carrier and the customer. The technology platform, comprising different software tools, will address mainly the following requirements:|
• Management of Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE).
• Management of Services Request and Delivery.
• Network elements and services Inventory Control.
• Users Complaints and Incidents.
• Cost and Consumptions generated by network users.
• Services Billing.
• Analytical and comprehensive view of the processes.
|Funded by:||CTA (Corporación Tecnológica de Andalucía)|
Junta de Andalucia
Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad
|Period:||2015 - 2016|