Innovative architecture and construction engineering require efficient, innovative materials. Today, technical textiles and films enable trend-setting and sophisticated solutions for roofs and facades. We help you implement these special projects safely – from the start.
The laboratory for technical textiles and films (formerly the Blum laboratory), which is DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited, supports manufacturers and planners in their development and quality assurance as well as builders in their subsequent use of the products. As a recognized testing, monitoring and certification body (PÜZ) according to the state building regulations and the building regulation list, we support you in the field of membrane and lightweight construction with leading expertise and the experience of more than three decades. Our independent expertise has been and is sought-after for a number of spectacular lightweight construction projects worldwide.
DEKRA offers you these services:
- Product testing and certification
- Independent quality assurance
- Production and manufacturing monitoring
- Assembly monitoring
- Damage analysis and assessment
- Structural consulting
- Technical consulting in all project phases
- Consulting on the development of new materials and detailed solutions
- Development of testing devices and test benches for long-term and construction site monitoring
- Material testing and chemical analysis in accordance with national and international standards
- Environmental simulation (temperature, weathering)
- Expert assessment for approval on an individual basis (ZiE), general building inspectorate approval (ABZ)
- Support for environmental assessment and sustainable building (EPD, LCA)
We are pleased about your interest in our laboratory services.