Press Release: DEKRA Organizational Reliability Celebrates Successful First Year in Business
Aberdeen July 2018 - Aberdeen-based consultancy in behavioral change, DEKRA Organizational Reliability, has reported a strong year of growth thanks to a string of significant contract wins, worth in excess of £3million.
The announcement marks the company’s first year of business after revealing its new identity in July 2017. Previously Optimus Seventh Generation Ltd, the company merged with Behavioural Science Technology International, Inc. to create the new entity DEKRA Organizational Reliability Ltd.
New business this year includes:
- 12-month contract worth $1million AUSD, to provide training and coaching to mjor oil & gas operator in Austrlia
- Three year partnership with Naftna Industrija Srbije (NIS), Serbia's largest energy company, to implement a new Health and Safety strategy based on cultural change
- A contract with a manufacturer of high-quality steel products to deliver a process safety culture diagnostic with a view to develop a process safety strategy based on the findings
- Delivery of safety culture workshops to a geophysical services company during its North Sea start up season
- Secured hat-trick of organizational assessments contracts delivering three individual projects to a global flooring producer in Belgium, a manufacturer of engineering plastics in the Netherlands and a leading connection technology producer in France
Part of this growth has been attributed to DEKRA’s diversification into markets such as steel, food processing, pharmaceutical, aviation and ground handling, healthcare and manufacturing in new regions including France, Benelux, Australia and Germany.
As a result, DEKRA has bolstered its Aberdeen team by 20% and turnover by 25%.
Derek Smith, managing director at DEKRA Organizational Reliability, said: “The past year has been exceptional for our growth. Being part of the DEKRA family has allowed us to enhance our processes and expand our service solutions, whilst retaining Optimus’ reputation for providing outstanding customer service - something which truly sets us apart from our competitors.
“We have a very strong track record in the oil and gas sector and this experience has transitioned well into our new target markets and regions, where we see great potential. We are highly positive about what 2018/19 will offer and we look forward to a busy time with clients old and new.”