Exposure Based Safety™ Technology
Meeting new safety challenges with agile, cutting-edge technology
Industry today is undergoing change at a rapid pace, giving rise to new safety exposures. Under these circumstances, it is crucial to have the right systems in place to meet a variety of workplace safety challenges.
A recent survey shows 4 out of 5 companies in the US use some form of Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) system. Unfortunately, far too many of these companies fall short in addressing all of the safety challenges inherent in today’s changing workplace.
Enter the Exposure Based Safety™ (EBS™) technology from DEKRA Organizational Safety and Reliability. Built on 30 years of best-in-class safety results, our technology addresses different types of safety exposures, enabling organizations to act before injuries occur. It is a reliable, comprehensive solution to today's workplace safety challenges.
- Smart phone or tablet-based real-time data collection
- Dynamic dashboards with targeted action plans
- Efficient design delivering rapid exposure reduction
- A holistic solution for all types of exposures
- Letting go of paradigms
The workplace is changing as technology advances. Robots are becoming more commonplace in warehouses, while artificial intelligence is helping oil companies find new reserves and workers are more tech-savvy than ever before. EBS™ technology makes possible new and better approaches to today's safety needs.
- Pairing good science with good technology
Having a cool Fitbit doesn't make you a world-class athlete, and the same rule applies to safety. Great technology is not enough without solid methodology to back it up. EBS™ combines the latest mobile and dashboard technology with 30 years of best-in-class safety results from DEKRA.
Furthermore, the EBS™ system incorporates new findings on brain-centric hazards from Neuroscience research and more effectively addresses exposures that can lead to life-altering or life-ending injuries.
- Broadening the focus on exposure
Risks to employees and organizations are more diverse than ever. To excel, organizations need to have a finger on the pulse of new discoveries concerning what can contribute to risk, such as brain-centric hazards. The EBS™ system fosters agility by educating companies on what it takes to detect and intervene before exposure results in injury.
- Optimizing your organization’s resources
In today's world, leaders must continually find ways to enhance performance with fewer resources. EBS™ technology helps organizations pinpoint where funds should be allocated for the best return on investment. At the same time, the system integrates new findings to achieve greater efficiency and efficacy compared to its predecessors.
- Increasing employee engagement at all levels
Employee engagement is the fuel that powers your safety performance improvement engine. If workers don't buy in to safety initiatives, exposure will not change, and incidents will continue to happen. EBS™ gives organizations new and more powerful ways to connect with their employees.
- We are dedicated to enhancing your company’s safety through education, skills training, and in-the-field coaching to successfully implement EBS™ technology.
- We have designed EBS™ to effect rapid improvement, taking weeks rather than months.
- We specialize in employee engagement and a comprehensive approach to reducing workplace exposure.