Sustainability Reporting Verification
Transparency through external verification of corporate sustainability reporting
Organizations’ social and environmental performance is increasingly relevant for investors, partners, policy makers and customers. Companies communicate their strategy in these areas by compiling a Corporate Sustainability Report which documents the risks and consequences of all ecological and social aspects of their business.
The benefits of verified sustainability reporting
- An objective assessment of your company’s CSR that enhances its reliability
- A reputation for environmental and social responsibility among partners and the public
- An awareness of improvement potential in all aspects of social and environmental performance
- Reliable, verified data for use in planning and decision-making
- Comprehensive: include all data related to social or environmental performance
- Accurate: utilize robust data suitable for planning and decision making
- Objective: present data in a balanced manner, free from bias
- Appropriate for comparison: useful for comparison over time or between organizations
- Scope of the report (full or partial)
- Number and type of indicators for verification
- Number of sites, individuals and stakeholders involved
- Inclusion/exclusion of supply chain, subsidiaries, holding company, etc.
- Reference to standards, i.e. AA100, GRI, ISO 26000, The Sustainability Code (DNK)
- Stakeholder participation
Gain from our expertise
- We are experts in corporate sustainability reporting who bring a fresh, unbiased perspective to Corporate Sustainability Report verification.
- We have a global network of experienced specialists with comprehensive knowledge of relevant international and local regulations.
- We specialize in helping companies optimize and effectively report on their environmental and social performance.