Certification according to ISCC
ISCC certification of biomass and bioenergy
In support of generating energy and fuel from biomass to secure future global supplies, the EU established the Renewable Energy Directive (RED) (EU Directive 2009/28/EC) for sustainable production and processing.
About ISCC certification
- Selection of a certification body cooperating with ISCC
Conclusion of a certification contract which defines the time frame and content of the certification.
- Preliminary audit (optional)
Preparation for certification and document review.
- Certification audit
Our auditors check if the ISCC concept has been adequately incorporated in your company.
- ISCC audit report and certificate
After successful completion, you will receive an audit report and an ISCC certificate. If your organization does not meet significant criteria of the ISCC standard, corrective actions must be implemented within 40 days and controlled by the auditor.
Gain from our expertise
- Our ISCC certification covers farmers and agricultural traders, followed by oil and sugar factories, biodiesel and ethanol plants, and traders of biofuels.
- Our experienced and independent experts provide optimal support for the ISCC certification of your organization.
- We are a cooperating certification authority for ISCC Germany, ISCC EU, and ISCC Plus.